1. Childhood memories:
a. Childhood memories conversation HERE.
c. Lesson plan on childhood memories HERE.
2. National and local produce and products:
a. www.islcollective.com is an awesome resource base. You just need to log in as a teacher and both contribute and download worksheets and ppts. HERE you can find a vocabulary diagram to review this subject area.
3. Personal values and ideals.
a. www.islcollective.com again! Download this great WS and don't forget to spread the word ;=)
4. GESE 8 (ISE II) general review HERE.
5. Conversation on GESE 7-9 subject areas HERE.
6. Village and city life
a. Audio discussion, vocabulary and questions HERE.
7. Society and living standards vocabulary and lesson. HERE.
a. British Council Lesson Plan HERE.
b. Talking about environment and pollution HERE.
9. The world of work
a. List of questions HERE.
10. Public figures
b. Lesson plan 1 - Mark Zuckerberg HERE.
c. Lesson plan 2 - Beyonce Knowles HERE.
11. National customs
a. Lesson plan HERE.
b. Vocabulary and questions HERE.
d. Reading about British customs HERE.
e. Customs and traditions in English speaking contries HERE.
Trinity lesson plans:
1. Choosing a topic. HERE.
2. Developing the topic. HERE.
3. Collaborative task. HERE.
4. Preparing the conversation. HERE.
1. Sample 1
2. Sample 2
3. Sample 3
4. Sample 4